ITM items are warrantied with a warranty stamp fixed on the items.
I. Warranty Conditions
1. Free warranty for product with these conditions
- Defective product from manufacturer
- Warranty period is available
- Customer keeps the receipt
- Warranty stamp must be in new conditions without patch, erase, repair
2. Non-warranty cases
- If you break one of warranty conditions in Section 1.
- Serial number, model do not match with information in Warranty constructor.
- Product is repaired at service center where does not have authorization from the manufacturer.
- Damage of product is belong to customer and damage is not belong to competence of manufacturer.
II. Warranty Period
The warranty period is counted from the date of purchase or the specified date on the warranty stamp.
III. Warranty Center
Information of Warranty Centers will be written in the Warranty stamp. Please contact us directly.