ITM items are warrantied with a warranty stamp fixed on the items.
1 Warranty Conditions
1.1 Free warranty for product with these conditions
- Defective product from manufacturer
- Warranty period is available
- Customer keeps the receipt
- Warranty stamp must be in new conditions without patch, erase, repair
1.2 Non-warranty cases
- If you break one of warranty conditions in Section 1.
- Serial number, model do not match with information in Warranty constructor.
- Product is repaired at service center where does not have authorization from the manufacturer.
- Damage of product is belong to customer and damage is not belong to competence of manufacturer.
2 Warranty Period
The warranty period is counted from the date of purchase or the specified date on the warranty stamp.
3 Warranty Center
Information of Warranty Centers will be written in the Warranty stamp. Please contact us directly.