- Manage product in/out stock with invoice and related documentations.
- Import products into the internal system and FAST.
- Follow up Repairing hardware process
- Inventory Monthly
- Store and archive paper document
- Fresh-graduated or 1-year experience
- Willing to learn and willing to do attitude
- College or Bachelor’s degree in fields of Supply Chain, Business Administrator, Foreign Trade, IT or equivalent experience.
- Competency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Search Information via web)
- Honest, enthusiastic, keen, independent working and teamwork under high pressure, good communication.
- CV in English and photo included is required.
- Working time: Monday – Friday
- There are 13th month salary bonuses and others.
- In addition to basic insurance, there is also 24/24 accident insurance.
- Receive additional training in the technical expertise and other skills required for the job.
- A friendly, comfortable working environment and high promotion opportunities.
- Daily free tea, coffee and refreshments. Every month, there is a birthday party for staffs. Every year, there is a team building
Candidates please fill out the application form below or send your CV to email: email@example.com (Note the title: Job Position and Full Name)