Location: 215B3 Nguyen Van Huong, Thao Dien Ward, Thu Duc City, Ho Chi Minh.
- Survey, install, deploy, configure hardware and software for IT systems such as: internal switchboard, LAN, Wifi, router, access control device, security camera and other public equipment other technology.
- Executing the construction of information technology projects inside and outside the HCM city.
- Perform work as requested from Manager
- Basic knowledge of network, PC; analog and IP camera systems; PBX system;
- Proficient in using office software, knowing how to use CAD / VISIO is an advantage
- Honest, progressive, hard-working, eager to learn and have a high team spirit.
- Can read and write manuals and submit reports.
- Read and understand documents in English
- No degree required, high school graduation, college, university of information technology, electronics, telecommunications, electricity, automation is an advantage
- Working time: Monday – Friday; Day off: Sat, Sun.
- Overtime pay included. There are 13th month salary bonus and other bonuses.
- In addition to basic insurance, there is also 24/24 accident insurance.
- Get additional training in technical expertise and other skills needed for the job.
- Friendly, comfortable working environment and high advancement opportunities.
- Daily free tea, coffee and refreshments. Every month there is a birthday party for employees. Annual travel and team building organization.
Please fill in the Application form below or send your CV to email: email@example.com (Note the title clearly states the position you are applying for and your full name)