1. Purpose and scope of collection
When members register to buy goods or send contact information should provide the website information including: name, phone number, address. The website uses this information to assist customers in the purchase, delivery, after-sales service.
Members are responsible for timely informing the website of unauthorized use, misuse, or breach of privacy by third parties for appropriate remedies.
2. The scope of information use
The website uses the membership information provided to:
– Providing services to members;
– Sending notices of information exchange activities between members and the website
– Contact and resolve with members in special cases.
– Do not use personal information of a member other than the purpose of confirmation and contact related transactions at the ITM website.
– In case of legal requirements: We have the responsibility to cooperate to provide personal information to members upon request from the judicial authorities, including the Procuracy, the court, the public security organs The investigation involves some law violation of the customer. Also, no one has the right to infringe on the member’s personal information.
3. Information storage time
– Member’s personal data will be stored until canceled. The rest in any case personal information members will be secured on ITM server
4. Address of the unit collecting and managing personal information
Global Information Technology Services Co., Ltd
Address: Floor 5, 41 Street 41, Thao Dien, District 2, HCMC
Phone: 08 62 57 71 96
Email : email@example.com
5. Means and tools for users to access and edit their personal data.
– Members have the right to update, adjust or cancel their personal information by asking us to do so.
– Members have the right to submit complaints to the website. Upon receipt of these feedbacks, we will confirm the information, as the case may be, by the member, depending on the extent of our actions will be taken timely.
6. Commit to confidentiality of customer information
– Do not use, transfer, distribute or disclose to third parties any personal information about a user without the consent of the user.
– In the event of a hacker attack, resulting in personal data loss, we will be responsible for reporting the incident to the investigating authorities for timely processing and notification. Members are known.
– We recommend that customers when purchasing goods must provide relevant personal information such as: Full name, contact address, telephone, …. and is responsible for the above information. We are neither responsible nor liable for any claims relating to the interests of such member if it considers that all of the personal information of that member is provided when the original contact is inaccurate.