Inventor is software built specifically for the design and fabrication of mechanical engineering products on 3D models.
|Work with a complete set of design and engineering|
Inventor® CAD software provides professional-grade 3D mechanical design, documentation, and product simulation tools. Work efficiently with a powerful blend of parametric, direct, freeform, and rules-based design capabilities.
|Share timely feedback with built-in collaboration|
- Work with anyone, anywhere no matter what CAD software they use.
- Use cloud-based design reviews to collect feedback from key stakeholders wherever they are.
- Follow the entire product development lifecycle with one data model.
|Satisfy demands for custom products and automated|
- Enable rapid assembly reconfigurations powered by iLogic.
- Design efficiently using specialized tools for sheet metal and frame design.
- Choose standard components from a customizable content library for bolted connections, gears, cams, and more.
Inventor AnyCAD for Revit
Maintain associative links between Revit and Inventor data with AnyCAD for seamless interoperability.
Speed up drawing creation with updates to sheet formats and iLogic.
Frame Generator enhancements
Create and document structural members faster with improvements to the user interface and editing tools.
Part modeling improvements
Save time with part level enhancements for sheet metal, multibody parts, and 3D annotations.
Assembly modeling improvements
See enhancements with assemblies for tube and pipe, assembly structure, and file naming.
Drawing creation improvements
Streamline your workflows with drawing-level enhancements and new commands
Declutter your workspace with new options in the property panel and experience the new dark theme.
See the performance improvements in parts, assemblies, and frame design.
Inventor 2021.1 enhancements
The latest release offers new functionality, improved workflows, and other helpful updates, many based on customer feedback.
Please leave your contact, we will response you soon