AutoCAD LT® is computer-aided design software that architects, engineers, construction professionals, and designers rely on to produce 2D drawings and documentation.
- Design, draft, and document with 2D geometry
- Access a comprehensive set of editing, design, and annotation tools
- Work faster in an intuitive user interface
|Work anywhere with the included AutoCAD web app|
- Design and draft in the web browser on any computer
- View, edit, annotate, and create CAD drawings in a simplified user interface
- Sign in and get to work, no software installation required
|Use AutoCAD LT on the go with the included AutoCAD mobile app|
- Take the power of AutoCAD with you wherever you go—even offline
- View, edit, annotate, and create CAD drawings in real time
- Work on any mobile device, including smartphone or tablet
Compare past and present versions of a drawing and see the evolution of your work
See the changes made to your current drawing from changed external references (Xrefs).
View and access your blocks content from AutoCAD LT on desktop or within the AutoCAD web app.
Experience faster save and install times. Leverage multicore processors for smoother orbit, pan, and zoom operations.
AutoCAD on any device
View, edit, and create drawings in AutoCAD on virtually any device: desktop, web, or mobile.
Cloud storage connectivity
Access any DWG file in AutoCAD LT with Autodesk’s cloud, as well as with leading cloud storage providers
Display all nearby measurements in a drawing simply by hovering your mouse.
Enhanced DWG compare
Compare two versions of a drawing without leaving your current window.
Remove multiple unneeded objects at once with easy selection and object preview.
Please leave your contact, we will response you soon